Monday, August 10, 2009

Pictures!!

So here are all of the pictures I would have posted along with my posts had I been able to.

1) On Saturday when I returned to my first camp director's family in Rome, her husband drove me to their beach house an hour outside the city... on his motorcycle! It was my first time on a motorcycle and it was really, really fun.

2) My last and best host family. This is in the courtyard in front of their house (they had a courtyard in front of their house).

3) My host-great-grandfather, the incredible bike.

4) My giant but extremely well-behaved class in Calcio, my last camp.

5) Everyone from Sarego waving goodbye as we departed.

6) Some of those amazing Sarego kids at our Friday dinner. Veronica is the girl in the yellow (she always wore yellow) and Alex is between Sara and I.

7) Little Nicho with his gnocchi!

8) An opera at the Verona Arena. Lots of people in the audience lit candles at the beginning.

9) Wine tasting with Rafaella, our director, and Giovanni, the intensely passionate winery owner.

10) Vicenza.

11) The rolling vineyards of Soave.

12, 13) Lago di Garda... beautiful.

14) The ENTIRE camp the first week in Sarego.

15) Baseball during California Time.

16) Marco, the genius, with his egg protection that he turned into a dog.

17, 18) The California maps and baseball stadiums that every kid drew.

19) My bike path to camp in Sarego.

20) Exterior of the Verona Arena.

21) Me at the Apicoltura (bee farm)!

22) Verona

23) The view from my bedroom in Sarego.

















No comments:

Post a Comment