Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Summer Plans!

I'm going to be blogging a couple months longer. This summer I'm going to be working as a tutor at an English day camp in Italy! I'll be starting the second week in June, and rotating to different camps around the country after every one or two-week session.

This means I won't be going back to the US until around August 8. I'm sad that I won't get to see everyone for a couple months longer, but I think it'll be a great experience and I will be home for a few weeks in August.

Studying in Prague has been great, although it really hasn't been much of a challenge. I think working at a camp will be much more difficult in a lot of ways, and I'm looking forward to that.

1 comment:

  1. Will you post your mailing address in Italy when you know it?

    ReplyDelete